End of Semester Evaluation and Assessment
Purpose of Assessment:
1) To document changes being implemented by participants in courses they teach.
2) To assess the effectiveness of changes being implemented.
1. What did you do as a new technique(s) or innovations(s) in your course(s) this semester?
2. How often did you try the techniques(s) / innovation(s)?
3. What kinds of data did you collect?
4. What did the data tell you in terms of student learning as a result of using this technique or making these changes?
5. What innovations / changes do you have planned for next semester? In which courses?